CYTOSPORT MUSCLE MILK RED PROTEIN BARS
12 BARS - SALTED CARAMEL, BLUEBERRY WAFFLE CONE , CHOC DIPPED PEANUT BUTTER
DELICIOUS MEETS NUTRITIOUS
Inspired by artisanal ice cream flavors and mix ins, all varieties are made with high quality protein and nutrients your active lifestyle demands. Made with milk proteins including whey protein isolate, milk protein isolate, whey protein concentrate, and calcium caseinate.
20g high quality protein per bar; 230-250 calories per bar; 2-10g sugar per bar; No artificial flavors.
Gluten free; Suitable for most individuals sensitive to lactose; No added gelatin or collagen; Kosher.
You know your body. You know your body needs protein. You care about what you put in your body, and you make every effort to understand ingredients, benefits and functionality. You recognize that protein isn’t just about muscles or intense workouts or something you only find at the gym. Protein is fundamental to help you live and perform better.
For healthy muscles, protein is essential and the timing of your intake of protein is crucial. The goal is to keep your body’s protein supply at peak levels so you have available nutrients to maintain, repair and build your muscles.*
MUSCLE MILK Protein Bars are made with high quality milk proteins, including milk protein isolate, whey protein isolate and whey protein concentrate, without the addition of protein fillers such as gelatin and collagen ingredients. MUSCLE MILK Protein Bars provide nutrients for sustained energy, with protein to help build lean muscle and for workout recovery and hunger satisfaction.* MUSCLE MILK Protein Bars can be used for pre-workout, post workout, on-the-go breakfast, or anytime snack. These bars are designed to provide sustained energy, for workout recovery and hunger satisfaction.*
Serving Size 1 Bar (62g)
Serving Per Container 1
Calories 230Calories from Fat 60
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 6g9% Saturated Fat 4g20% Trans Fat 0g Cholesterol 10mg3% Sodium 120mg5% Potassium 130mg4% Total Carbohydrate 27g9% Dietary Fiber 7g28% Sugars 5g Sugar Alcohol 11g Protein 20g40% Vitamin A0% Vitamin C0% Calcium20% Iron2%
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Ingredients: Milk Derived Protein Blend (Milk Protein Isolate, Whey Protein Isolate), Soluble Vegetable Fiber, Glycerin, Palm Kernel Oil, Maltitol Syrup, Water, Pea Protein Concentrate, Sugar, Erythritol, Maltodextrin, Yogurt Powder (Whey Protein Concentrate, Nonfat Milk, Yogurt Cultures), Sunflower Oil with Tocopherols (to protect flavor), Soluble Corn Fiber, Dried Blueberries, Rice Starch, Natural Flavors, Apple Juice Concentrate, Sunflower Lecithin, Dried Cranberries, Salt, Blueberry Juice Concentrate, Grape Juice Concentrate, Citric Acid, Soy Lecithin, Cornstarch, Stevia Extract.
CONTAINS PEANUTS, MILK, SOY.
Nutritional Facts and Ingredients may vary between flavors.